Monday, February 27, 2012

The Quantum Key | Aaron Murakami

I think this is what entering into the "Age of Aquarius" is all about. It is the "Year of the Dragon. As a servant of the Creator, all each of us can do is give what we have already received. It is in the sowing that we reap. There has been a plan in operation for eons of time to keep each human being "in his place", and let him remain in ignorance and needlessly give his hard won assets to the banksters. Here is a pathway to liberty as you have never known it before. Think on this, "What the mind of man can conceive, and "BELIEVE", he can achieve. I am all for Brown's Gas, using water for fuel, whether heat or running a motor, solar power, wind and turbine generation, radiant energy, and any number of other natural sources of energy, freely available through existing technology. Ya just gotta get the plans and go to the hardware store, spend a few bucks, and build it. I need to be the first one doing this. I got a bag full of magnets, and just noticed a discarded fan out back. Now, if I can just get the next step done. I'll keep you posted.

The Quantum Key | Aaron Murakami: In simple terms, I have seen the "impossible", done the "impossible", experienced the "impossible" and have taught the "impossible."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here! Feedback always welcomed